The Hardgainer Solution
Check it out – The Hardgainer Solution on Amazon's Kindle is on sale right now for 99 cents. I don't know how long the sale will last but this looks like a bargain while it lasts!
- The background and history behind this program, including its roots in Scott’s training sessions with Bill Pearl in the 80s
- Explanations and introduction to the program’s methodology
- Guidelines for not just “what” to do when you workout, but HOW to workout effectively
- A complete breakdown of over 80 individual workouts (plus links to get formatted, printable versions of the workouts)
- How to “keep it alive” and stay fresh while staying consistent on the same program
- Guidelines and formulas for determining your nutritional needs
- A list of meal plans for different calorie levels
- The importance of UNDERtraining
See that last one? It's the most important of all. Many hardgainers are high-strung, full of energy, and never know when to stop moving. They often are worriers, and you can find them tapping their toes even when “relaxing.”
If you are finding it difficult to add lean muscle mass, this is probably your biggest hurdle. You have to shift your entire mindset away from “doing more” to “doing less”. It's hard. I know. I've been there myself and wrote my own book about it, The Hardgainer Manifesto.