A Proper Diet Is Essential To A Bodybuilding Program
Diet Is Not a Four Letter Word!
Following a proper diet is key to achieving your fitness and muscle-building goals. In fact, if you fail to follow a sound nutrition program, you will limit your gains; you may even counteract all your hard work in the gym.
However, with proper supplementation, you can develop muscle faster than you ever thought possible. Some experts say that nutrition is about half the battle; others claim it can be as high as 80-90 percent!
I won't go that far. But I will go so far as to say that you must maximize your eating regimen in the same way as you maximize your weight training routines. Think of nutrition as the raw materials you'll use to build your body and the weight training as the tools.
Without one, the other is insignificant.
There are several nutritional principles you will follow throughout Muscle-Build.com. I'll outline them here. We'll go into more detail in the sections that follow.
- Eat a variety of foods. Note that I didn't say, “Eat a balanced diet.” In the muscle-building phases of a lot of the programs I'll show you, a balanced eating plan is not only impossible, it is not recommended!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drink plenty of milk, if your stomach can handle it.
- You'll be eating plenty of nature's perfect food, eggs. Get used to it. Plus, they make cheap and quick meals.
- Take a multi-vitamin, multi-mineral. These are gold.
- Buy some protein powder. MetRx is awesome.
- Use creatine. It's awesome and the best thing you can do for your diet.
- Don't forget to get plenty of sleep and rest!
In your quest to build bigger muscles and lose fat, you'll come across a lot of fad diet programs and exercise regimens. Don't fall for them. Most are crap. In all honesty, though, some are truly beneficial, especially when you want to focus on a very short-term goal, like losing 5 pounds of fat or gaining a quarter-inch on your arms. I'll let you in on the pro secrets on other pages. Stay tuned!
Check out the Gallon of Milk a Day program. It's got some very ardent followers.
Want a simple way to boost your testosterone? Check out my Testosterone Booster!
More Nutrition Articles
October 26, 2016
September 27, 2016
April 15, 2015
March 30, 2015
February 23, 2015